Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a Rather Unpleasant Day

As usual, I woke up at 5:30 and said my morning prayers. Then I went to the park near our home and did some exercises for about 30 minutes. I bought a loaf of fresh bread and came back home. My mother had prepared breakfast before I reached home. I had a full breakfast, and then I was ready to go to ILI (Iran Language Institute).As always, I was so happy that I was going to ILI. I put on my headphones and I left home. The street was very crowded because a car accident had happened. That caused me to arrive late. Reaching ILI, I rushed into the class but unfortunately the deed was done - I got a "very late" mark by the teacher which almost equals "absent". After I sat down, my teacher called my name and I was really shocked because the teacher had asked me questions last session and I didn't expect him to question me again. I hadn't been able to study the new lesson since I was busy studying for university exams. Then I stood up in front of the class and read the passage. I did the reading really well, but sadly I couldn't summarize the passage in a proper way. My teacher asked me some questions about the passage and I answered them successfully. What happened was not acceptable to me; therefore I decided to be ready under any circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment